Last night, I went to yet another DC-area PF Blogger meet-up. It was tons of fun, but I wasn’t able to bang out this post before bed. PF bloggers are a lively lot and I was thoroughly exhausted by the time I got home.
This was a particularly good get-together, as a lot of people showed up! In attendance were:
- Mike from CleverDude.com, who likes fruity drinks…and we won’t let him forget it.
- J. Money (who is a BOY) from Budgets Are Sexy. It’s been a while since I’ve seen him. Throwing out the “boy” there because apparently some people think he’s a girl. He’s very much not.
- Mapgirl from Mapgirl’s Fiscal Challenge, to whom we owe a great debt for organizing most of these.
- DH from Debt Hater, missing the afro, but now sporting some awesome braids. We talked SEO, apartments, and Ikea. 🙂
- Ginger from Girls Just Wanna Have Funds, and her husband. Didn’t get a chance to talk to either of them much, hoping they’ll come to another one.
- Megan from Counting My Pennies, who turns out to have some similar fangirl interests. Adding to the “PF Bloggers Who Like Joss Whedon” club!
- Craig from Budget Pulse blog was also at the other end of the group, so I didn’t talk to him much.
- Amelia from Amelia’s Healthy Life was the only person who I wasn’t familiar with, at least online. We had some discussions about DC living.
I like forums, I like blog commenting, I like Twitter–they’re all great ways to connect with other bloggers, have conversation about shared interests, and help each other out. But you know something, there’s nothing like meeting up in person from time to time!