Well, I did splendidly on the second part, earning $41.
On the first, we’re getting there. We’ve run into a glitch-my husband hasn’t gotten his Wachovia card and I don’t have my PIN yet. So we’re waiting for those. Otherwise we have the joint checking account. Then we’ll open a joint savings once we get our money into the checking one.
This was a bit disappointing, but they’ve been saying things like “It might take two weeks” and whatnot. I do plan to call them today about something else. I might mention the check card and see if it’s been mailed.
Here are my November goals:
1. Finish combining our bank accounts.
2. Earn at least another $40 from Associated Content.
3. Move Mrs. Micah onto a different host, so that I can have more control.
4. Apply to BlogHer’s Ad Network once my blog turns 3 months old (that’s in 5 days).
5. Earn at least $200 in side projects (can include Associated Content and ad revenue).
6. Oh yes-and resign!
(7. And the anti-climactic applying for the other two jobs that I want-which I’m already working on)
I’ll be posting later about our October budget, which was also a success. 🙂
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to my feed today!